Digital technologist supporting Geisinger Corporate Communications’ team with execution of business and internal digital communications across external and internal channels.
Reports to UX/UI Digital Designer.
COMPENTENCIES & SKILLS:
• Technical proficiency: Demonstrated technical aptitude and passion for learning new technologies and staying abreast of digital communications trends. Loves learning what is new in digital and sharing trends/ opportunities with broader communications team. Experience with, or willingness to become proficient as a “super-user” in three or more of the following: Social engagement software (e.g. Hootsuite), Sitecore, Sharepoint/Yammer, CRM, email marketing software (e.g. Mailchimp)/list management, HTML, , Adobe Creative Suite, Web analytics (Google Analytics), SEO/SEM, Microsoft Office, etc. .
• Social Media: Applied experience managing brand-level social media strategy, content, and channels.
• CMS: Familiarity with enterprise level content management system required. SiteCore and/or Office 365/Sharepoint/Yammer expertise a plus.
• Mobile: Familiar with responsive design development & best practices.
• Client-service, collaborative orientation: Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills with both internal and external audience.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Digital/Design related field; alternately, Associate’s degree in same fields plus >two years applied experience with digital communications/engagement platforms. In lieu of degree, may substitute eight years of direct digital marketing experience.
• Minimum two years effective, relevant experience with digital mediums.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Work is typically performed in an office environment.
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities. KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves. EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence. LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow. INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
ABOUT GEISINGER: Geisinger is a physician-led health system comprised of approximately 30,000 employees, including nearly 1,600 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. Geisinger serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of National Malcolm Baldridge Award recipient AtlantiCare, A member of Geisinger. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.* Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality. For more information, visit www.geisinger.org, or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
*Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit.
At Geisinger, our innovative ideas are inspired by the communities we serve – like our Fresh Food
Farmacy, a program that delivers life-saving healthy alternatives to patients with diabetes. With additional tools like our MyCode Community Health Initiative, one of the first health system genome sequencing
programs, and our new asthma app suite that we developed in partnership with AstraZeneca, it’s no wonder we’re ranked one of the Top 5 Most Innovative Healthcare Systems by Becker's Hospital Review. We continually work towards continuous improvement in a culture where everyone has a voice and firmly believe that better begins with all of us.
Founded more than 100 years ago, Geisinger serves more than three million residents throughout central, south-central and northeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. Our physician-led system is comprised of 30,000 employees, including 1,600 employed physicians, and consists of 13 hospital campuses, the Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and two research centers.
What you do at Geisinger shapes the future of health and improves lives – for our patients, communities, and you.
BACK TO TOP
MMA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MMA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MMA Career Center.